Omnia Fuel L-P can display up to 4 fuel tank levels which can be individually enabled to suit your needs.
The tool is fully customizable to fit the vast majority of existing fuel probe senders.
Omnia Fuel L-P can also display fuel pressure, reading it from the optional probe.
All the components of the Omnia family are equipped with a cutting-edge high-visibility display, a powerful 32-bit microcontroller and state-of-the-art solid-state sensors and components to guarantee reliability and precision over time.
Up to 16 instruments of the Omnia family can be connected in clusters to form a communication network, simplifying some data exchange operations.
Configured for 4 fuel tanks
Configured for 3 fuel tanks
Configured for 1 fuel tank only, while a low fuel pressure alarm is in progress
Note: Fuel level and fuel pressure sensors are not included.
The instrument interfaces with resistive and capacitive fuel level sensors.
The fuel pressure function requires the use of the optional pressure probe
- 4 fuel level inputs for resistive or capacitive probes
- 1 Fuel pressure input
- Knob with button
- 2 CAN buses
- Light sensor input
- USB 2.0 port
- Can be clustered with other Omnia instruments
- Rugged case milled from solid aluminum
- Powder coated
- 100% manufactured and tested with automatic processes
- Visual alarm on screen
- Transistor alarm output
- Manual or automatic backlight dimmer
- Easy software update via USB port
- Technical specifications:
- 2.4" 320x240 pixel color graphic LCD with 1000 nits backlight, dimensions 29x18mm.
- Standard mounting 2-1/4” 57mm and 3-1/8” 80mm.
- Powder coated aluminum case.
- Dimensions: 68x62x35mm (57), 85x85x40mm (80).
- Weight: 140g. (57), 230 g. (80)
- 4 fuel level sensor inputs for resistive (300 ohm max) or capacitive (0~5 Volt) sensors.
- Supply voltage: 10 ~ 30V=.
- Supply current: 60mA (57), 135mA (80).
- Open-collector alarm output (max 300mA, active low). This output can also be used to send a tone to the intercom, using the optional Flybox device cod. 105899.
- Operating temperature range: -20 ~ +70°C.
- Humidity: 90% max (non-condensing).
- Communication via 2 CAN buses.
- USB port: for USB 2.0
- Omnia Fuel L-P Tool
- Printed user manual (ENG version)
- All Molex connectors required
- M4x10mm screws
- 120 ohm resistor
- Packing list