-57 Panel hole diameter 57 mm (2.25 th") - standard aircraft size.
Horis AD-AHRS is an electronic device, which includes several state-of-the-art sensors and combines them into a small PFD display. It can act as a stand-alone PFD display and can be used as a primary tool or as a perfect backup.
- Very low energy consumption (<2W to 12V),
- e3ly cost,
- precise elevation pressure sensor and IAS (indicated air speed) - connects to pitot/static,
- precise angular speed sensors - gyroscopes and accelerometers,
- digital external temperature sensor,
- s light, design
- Compatible with CAN bus.
- The Horis AD-AHRS Stand-alone Unit
- roll, pecking,
- relative speed (IAS and TAS),
- Vertical Speed Indication (Various),
- indication of the outside temperature,
- QNH Setting,
- -speed (1 minute, 30 seconds),
- tracking hijack (true or magnetic).