The ELT ACK E-04 was born to replace the older E-01 model.
The E-04 is a certified locator (ELT) for transmission on the frequency of 406 and 121.5 Mhz.
Accept data from leading NMEA 0183 GPS manufacturers such as Bendix/King and Garmin for more accurate accuracy.
1. TSO und ETSO zertifiziert: TSO C-126 TSO C-91a, ETSO 2C126 ETSO 2C91a
2. Emergency frequency: 406 MHz and 121.5 MHz
3. Output power 406 Mhz: 5 watts (battery life during transmission: 24H)
4. Output power 121.5Mhz: 100mWatt (Battery life during transmission: 48H)
5. Antenna folded by 20 degrees, has a printed white plastic base.
6. Audible warning indicator (requires Duracell CR-2 (3V) battery not included)
7. Remote control, compatible with the old E-01 remote control (Requires Duracell PX28L battery, 6 volts not included)
8. Lithium battery with a lifespan of 5 years, battery holder designed to be installed in the rack of the old E-01.
9. Dimensions 192 x 72 x 72 mm
10. Weight 730g
What is included:
3. External Antenna
4. Remote control
5. Mounting compartment and fastening straps
7. 5mt Remote-Kabel
8. 2.5mt coaxial cable
What is not included:
1. Duracell Battery CR-2 Batteries (3V)
2. Duracell PX28L Batteriebatterien,
Pegaso Avionics is ACK certified for the installation and programming of the new ELT.
THE DEVICE REQUIRES MANDATORY PROGRAMMING.
What details are needed to program the ACK ELT E-04? Click here for more information!