- Voltage: 13.2
- Weight: 1.3 lbs (0.6 kg)
- Cold Start Current (CCA): 135
- Peak Starting Current (PCA): 220
- Ampere/hour (1C rate):4.0
- Chemistry: Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4)
- Case size: A
- Dimensions: 4.5" long x 2.6" wide x 3.7" high (113mm long x 66mm wide x 95mm high)
- The ETX12A is a lithium iron phosphate battery (LiFePO4), which can replace your old 12V lead-acid starter battery or other lithium batteries with high starting capacities and weighs only 1 kilo! EarthX lithium starter batteries are the most innovative and technologically advanced batteries on the market and have been designed to replace 170 year old lead-acid technology. No more adding acid to your battery or worrying about acid leaks that can damage your vehicle. EarthX has a unique fully integrated battery management system (BMS) to protect the cells so you have excellent battery performance and better longevity. The battery management system (BMS) of the ETX series protects cells from overcharging, overdischarge, short circuit, heat (excessive cranking) and has integrated cell balancing technology.
- The battery replaces the models YTX5L-BS, YTX7L-BS, YTX7A-BS, YTZ7S, YTZ8V, YB6L-B, YB7-A, YB7L-B, YB7C-A
- EarthX is a US-based engineering company dedicated to continuous improvements to bring you the best battery possible.
- 1 ETZ5G
- 2 x 6 mm screws
- Foam for proper assembly
Find the battery search for your model here