The new Elite V3 230V power supply unit is a dependable choice for the everyday
PC user. The quiet 120mm fan, PCI-E support, and global 3 year warranty deliver
a PSU that provides function and resilience you can count on. It’s the perfect
option for users and applications that don’t require 80 Plus efficiency to
get the job done. This power supply has been engineered for reliability with a focus
on reducing random shutdowns in brownout conditions when power sources are unstable.
The Elite V3 230V is a complete solution, offering powerful stability in a small
package for an affordable price.
- Power Factor Correction - Active PFC uses a circuit to correct power factor leading
to reduced total harmonics, corrected AC input voltage, and increased overall efficiency
- Higher Temperature Resistance - Capable of operating at 40°C under full load allowing
longer lifespan in warmer environments.
- Peak Power Tolerance - Can reliably push an additional 50W at peak power load
for up to 10 seconds.
- >80% Average Efficiency - This power supply unit maintains an average efficiency
of about 80% at 50% load.
- Fits All Environments - This unit will perform consistently in most environmental
conditions, including altitudes above 5000 meters and ultra humid settings like
a tropical rain forest.
- 3 Year Warranty - This unit comes with a standard limited manufacturing warranty
of 3 years from the date of purchase.
200-240Vac~ 4A 47-63Hz
DC OUTPUT +3.3V +5V +12V -12V +5sb
12A 12A 22A 0.3A 2.5A
Intel ATX 12V V2.31
Hold Up Time
>10ms at 100% Load
82% @ Typical Load
ErP 2013 Lot 6
OVP / OPP / OTP / SCP
TUV, cTUVus, CE, FCC, BSMI
MB 20+4 pin: 1x
CPU 12V 4+4Pin: x1
Peripheral 4 Pin: x3
FDD Cable 4 Pin: x1
PCI-e 6+2 Pin: x1
Dimensions (L x B x H)
150 x 140 x 86mm
213 x 195 x 96 mm